ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor Training
Summer of Savings! Limited time Offer - Expires 7/18.
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 8 Hour(s)
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Those who want to be qualified in auditing environmental system Environmental Engineers, technicians, auditors, consultants and other professional can take this course. This International Standard is applicable to any organization, regardless of size, type and nature, and applies to the environmental aspects of its activities, products and services that the organization determines it can either control or influence considering a life cycle perspective.
This course is specifically designed for people who are going to get themselves qualified as a 'Lead Auditor' in Environmental Management System, ISO 14001:2015. On successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of Various Activities involved in Auditing and Auditing Principles/Techniques.
- In this course, you will learn about EMS and Auditing Principles/Technique.
- You will be introduced with; The Annexure SL; its purpose, application, generic framework, benefits, the new high level structure along with the definition of process and PDCA Cycle.
- Auditing; its definition, principles, concepts, process and activities
- The Audit Activities; planning, meetings and reporting
- The EMS Clauses
Lesson 1: Introduction to Annexure SL
Lesson 2: Introduction to Auditing
Lesson 3: Audit Activities
Lesson 4: Auditing EMS Clauses
Regulatory InformationThis is not a regulated course.
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Environmental Management either academically or through professional work.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
To print your Certificate of Completion please go to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
Please feel free to contact our customer support at (877) 881-2235 if you need further assistance.
At the end of each lesson you required to take a knowledge check test which must be passed with an 80% or higher to proceed to the next lesson.
The final exam must be successfully passed with an 80% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
What is EMS Lead Auditor Training?
EMS Lead Auditor Training is a course of study that provides instruction and training in principles and practices of effective environmental management system (EMS) audits in accordance with ISO 14001 for an ISO 14001 lead auditor.
Specifically, as an EMS Lead Auditor, these training courses are intended for environmental professionals who conduct audits. However, the EMS lead auditor training is also helpful to managers, directors and environmental consultants who perform environmental audits, including those for energy management. These training courses help design a more inclusive environmental management system that meets international standards.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.