This course is specifically designed for people who are going to qualify themselves as 'Internal Auditor' for Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in internal Auditing, such as audit process and activities.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar with management system standards.
- Be familiar with the Annexure SL framework.
- Be familiar with the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Understand the structure of QMS and its context.
- Know about the scope and exclusions of QMS.
- Understand the organization and its context.
- Understand the needs and expectations or various parties.
- Know how to determine the scope of QMS management.
- Be familiar with internal auditing.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing.
- Understand how to create audit activities.
- Understand the different auditing QMS clauses.
- Know about the leadership clause.
- Know about the planning, support and operations clause.
- Understand how improvement can be sustained in the organization.
"Lesson 1 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management
Lesson 2 : ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management Principles
Lesson 3 : Process Approach
Lesson 4 : ISO 9001 2015 terminology and concepts
Lesson 5 : Overview of ISO 9001 2015 Clauses
Lesson 6 : Documented Information and ISO 9001 2015 Implementation
Lesson 7 : ISO 9001 2015 Internal Audit
Lesson 8 : ISO 9001 2015 Audit Records"
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
End of Course Instructions
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS.
At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 80% or higher to receive your certificate of completion.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.