This is a certificate course and does not give an Outreach DOL card upon completion. For our Outreach course, which gives the official DOL card, click here.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
- How to Read Labels
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) and Worker Education - including Generic WHMIS and the Employers Duty to provide Workplace Specific Information in relation to the Hazardous Materials in the Workplace Legislated Responsibilities for the Supplier, Employer, Supervisor and the Worker
- Workers Rights
- Right to Know, Right to Participate and the Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- The Two Types of Labels - Workplace Label and a Supplier Label.
- The Safety Data Sheets
Subject Matter Expert
Curtis Chambers is an OTI trained instructor teaching the 10/30 Safety Certification training for both Construction and General Industry. To reach our Safety Certification Trainer email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification?
The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification course is a safety training program that is meant for professionals who are involved in the construction industry. However, it is specifically meant for field supervisors, project managers, superintendents, safety specialists and safety directors who oversee work sites.
The training program provides a comprehensive overview of OSHA compliance issues and how to avoid them. It is based online so students can take the course as per their leisure and from anywhere. Once they complete the course, they can download their completion certificate immediately which they can present to their employers as proof.
The 30 hour course has to be completed in 6 months from the day it is initiated. Students have to pass with a 70% score at least to be eligible for the card and they will get 3 chances to meet this requirement or the course will be closed to them. Incorrect answers also receive immediate feedback.
30 Hour Construction Safety Certification with Free Study Guide
Sign up for 360Training’s 30 Hour Construction Safety Certification program today and get a comprehensive understanding of occupational hazards in the construction industry. These are essential for anyone who is covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. The course comes with a free study guide and is designed to be taken online so you can study as per your work schedule.
Master the essentials of construction safety without leaving the comfort of your home. Sign up for the course today and save your team from fatalities and debilitating injuries on the work site.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.