What is HAZWOPER Training?
Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) is training covered under OSHA standards 29 CFR for workers and employers who are exposed to hazardous substances and are engaged in cleaning, treatment, storage, and disposal of such materials. The guidelines provided through the course regulate hazardous waste operations and emergency services in the US and its territories.
Working with hazardous wastes and substances can be tricky. One wrong move may lead to accidents or injuries at work. HAZWOPER training can help you to identify and address related hazards before it's too late.
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
Who Should Take HAZWOPER Training?
- HAZWOPER training is ideal for those who are exposed (or potentially exposed) to hazardous wastes and substances at work. Particularly, HAZWOPER training is a must for emergency responders and workers who clean, store, dispose, or treat hazardous materials.
- Depending on specific safety regulations, workers who are involved in hazardous waste operations or emergency response may be required to take a HAZWOPER training before working.
Why Take HAZWOPER Training Online?
- Getting your HAZWOPER certification has never been this convenient. Simply browse our online HAZWOPER training library and choose from any of the 8-hour, 24-hour or 40-hour courses.
- Now you can complete your preliminary HAZWOPER training requirements without the hassles of traditional learning. No more far-flung training centers or conflicting schedules-just regulatory-compliant training courses at your fingertips!
What Makes 360training.com Different?
- At 360training.com, you get 24/7 access to industry-specific courses as long as you're connected to the internet. Get self-paced HAZWOPER training solutions that are in line with the latest safety regulations. You can even take advantage of 360training.com's round-the-clock customer support and robust learning platform.
- Be one step closer to your HAZWOPER certification in just a matter of clicks! Meet your initial or annual HAZWOPER training needs at 360training.com.
What’s in it for me?
- 360training.com’s HAZWOPER course has been designed to aid organizations in meeting OSHA’s 8-, 24-, and 40-hour HAZWOPER training requirements.
- The training is perfect for new employees who need HAZWOPER introduction and to experienced personnel who are in need of refresher training.
- This online training eliminates the need to hire an expensive safety trainer or send workers to off-site training centers to get them trained and certified.
- For individuals, HAZWOPER certification gives them an advantage over applicants and sets them up for a sustainable career in many industries.
- This course includes the 2013 GHS provisions added by OSHA.
- The HAZWOPER safety training will teach employees how to recognize, handle, store, and dispose hazardous materials.