10 & 30 Hour Outreach Training for New York
New York OSHA Training Online
- Meets Actively Proctored Online Training Requirement in New York
- Receive an Official OSHA Dept. of Labor Wallet Card
- Download certificate of completion instantly
- Training Meets Latest OSHA Standards
- Auto-bookmarking never loses your work
- OSHA Outreach Trainer Available On-Staff
New! 2018 OSHA Requirement:
By March 1, 2018, many building construction workers must have 10-hour or 30-hours of safety training
By, December 1, 2018, workers at job sites that require a Site Safety Plan (which includes sites that must designate a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator or Site Safety Manager) must receive a minimum of 40 hours of training. That means you must have the OSHA 10 and 30 hours construction training. Select our package to meet the 40-hour training requirement, today!
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.