OSHA DOL Card Reprint Policy
OSHA DOL card reprint is allowed if the student has a lost, stolen or damaged card. To qualify for a card replacement, the student must meet ALL the conditions below:
- Student has taken OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour training under 360training.com’s providership.
- Student has successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour Course within 5 years.
- Student has never received an OSHA Replacement Card from 360Training.com
Per OSHA regulations, the students do not qualify for a replacement card if they already received one.
Students can purchase the reprint online or by calling customer support. The support rep must process the payment and verify the following:
- Student’s Completion credentials – Full name, completion date, physical address, phone number and email.
Once all details are verified, escalate the request to the OSHA reporting team and the card will be processed like any other DOL card request. All reprints purchased online through 360training will trigger an alert to the reporting team for processing the replacement.
Reprint within 6 months of course completion: $20.00
Reprint after 6 months of course completion: $89.00
The charges include standard mail, but for urgent shipment, additional $24 must be charged.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.