In this module, you will be introduced to the coding to billing cycle and the application of the coding systems used to code inpatient and outpatient medical services: ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS Level II National Codes.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and use of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Interpret symbols, coding conventions, and guidelines used in ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II coding.
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes from ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Assign procedure codes from CPT and HCPCS Level II.
- Assign CPT and HCPCS Level II modifiers.
- ICD-10-CM coding
- CPT coding
- HCPCS Level II coding
High school diploma or equivelant
Subject Matter Expert
This program is maintained by 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
When you have reached the end of your career training program you will recieve a certificate of completion.
All materials required to complete the program are included.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.