Harassment and Discrimination: Hostile Work Environment (Compliance Spot)
7 Learner Reviews -
Enroll in Just This Course - $50.00
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 0.25
This course reviews the concept of hostile work environments, which are created when employees act inappropriately, including the use of sexual innuendo, unwanted sexual advances, the telling of inappropriate jokes, the posting of inappropriate material, etc.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe some of the characteristics of a hostile work environment
- Identify sexual harassment in the workplace
Al fashir, North Darfur
it is easy and very interesting.
I am really enjoying increasing my education with 360 training.
very good info to know
Royse City, TX
Very good class. Everyone in the workplace should have this training because it happens so often
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.