This course will examine anti-money laundering regulation in the insurance industry, specifically focusing on the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001, the Suspicious Activities Report (SAR), the Customer Identification Programs (CIP), and the "Know Your Customer" provision (KYC).
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the scope and effect of money laundering.
- Recognize the process and methodology of money laundering.
- Determine the impact of money laundering on the operations and responsibilities of insurance professionals and their companies.
- Identify regulation for AML compliance in the insurance industry.
- Understand how to apply and establish an effective anti-money laundering program for insurance companies.
Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals - Arkansas Insurance Department
- Arkansas Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1200 W. 3rd Street
- Little Rock