This course is designed to encompass key issues in property insurance. The main focus is divided into four parts: property insurance, commercial property insurance, homeowners insurance, and dwelling. It looks at the various coverages available and defines what is covered under those plans.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand property insurance by focusing on property insurance, commercial property insurance, homeowners insurance, and dwelling.
- Understand different types of policies available and discuss the details of each.
- Understand the different types of property and what property is covered.
- Understand the different policies including aspects of exclusions, limitations, and conditions.
- Understand the perils, both insured and excluded.
Property Insurance - Arizona Department of Insurance
- Arizona Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 2910 N. 44th Street, Ste.210
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.