Auto insurance, one of the most common and important consumer insurances, is a fundamental component of property insurance. Students taking this course will learn why this form of insurance is mandated by examining the basis of legal liability and the protection from it that personal auto insurance offers to insureds. Topics addressed include: the persons and automobiles covered by the policy, the basic structure of a personal auto policy, definitions pertinent to the language of the policy, and standard coverage using ISO forms.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand why auto insurance is mandated.
- Learn who and what auto insurance covers.
- Understand the basic structure of the auto policy.
- List the three legal principles involved in policy interpretation.
- List the six exclusions in liability coverage.
- Understand the nine general provisions in the personal auto policy .
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. Your completion certificate will be emailed to you as soon as you send in your Appendix G. You must fax a copy of your signed affidavit (Appendix G) to 360training at 512-853-2657.
You will not be required to pass the quizzes to move on to the next lesson.
You will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.