The peril of liability is one of the most severe risks facing any organization today. Operating an organization without liability insurance puts owners at risk. Learning about liability insurance is a great way to prolong the life of your organization! This course covers broad issues of liability insurance and Workers' Compensation.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the basics of business liability.
- Define Commercial General Liability insurance.
- Identify a Commercial General Liability insurance policy.
- List the basics of workers compensation and employers liability insurance.
- Identify the Workers Compensation and employer's liability insurance policy.
Commercial General Liability Insurance - Georgia Insurance Department
- Georgia Insurance Department
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 716 West Tower,2 Martin Luther King. Jr Drive Floyd Memorial Building
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
You will not be required to pass the quizzes to move on to the next lesson.
You will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.