As a significant portion of the U.S. population ages, the topic of long term care is an increasingly hot topic being addressed by more and more individuals and families. This course takes an in-depth look at long term care (LTC) and long term insurance, ranging from a basic understanding of LTC to the complications that may arise in the absence of a policy. The advantages of policies and their features are weighed, and the differences between the policies offered by various institutions are discussed. It must be kept in mind that policy coverage, rules and regulations and conditions vary from company to company and state to state.
Long-Term Care Initial - Maine Bureau of Insurance
- Maine Bureau of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 124 Northern Avenue
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.