This course provides an overview to the insurance students about four main types of insurance policies. The four policies Life, Health, Long Term Care and Disability Insurance are the most widely selling policies in the insurance industry. This course contains some valuable information about the principles of life, health, disability and long term care insurance policies, some important related definitions, needs for the purchase of different kinds of insurance policies, application process for applying these kinds of insurance, their after effects and different sub forms of these insurance policies.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the mechanics of Life Insurance, its need and importance.
- Understand the application process. Understand the policy clauses.
- Differentiate between the various types of insurance companies.
- Understand the concepts of Whole Life Insurance, Joint Life Insurance etc.
- Identify the various types of Permanent Insurance. Compare Term and Permanent Insurance.
- Distinguish between various Policy Variations. Learn the mechanics of filing claims, receipt of proceeds.
- Understand the need for, and the mechanics of, Insurance Underwriting.
Life, Health, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance - Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance
- Montana Commissioner of Securities and Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 840 Helena Avenue
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. 360training or a 3rd party affiliate of 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.