The peril of liability is one of the most severe risks facing any organization today. Operating an organization without liability insurance puts owners at risk. Learning about liability insurance is a great way to prolong the life of your organization! This course covers broad issues of liability insurance and Workers' Compensation.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the basics of business liability.
- Define Commercial General Liability insurance.
- Identify a Commercial General Liability insurance policy.
- List the basics of workers compensation and employers liability insurance.
- Identify the Workers Compensation and employer's liability insurance policy.
Commercial General Liability Insurance - North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
- North Dakota Commissioner of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 600 E. Boulevard State Capitol Building, 5th Floor
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. You may now print your certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file for 2 years after your renewal date. If you carry over CE credits to the next 2 year license term, then you must keep the certificate of completion on file for 4 years for the courses carried forward. Licensees are responsible for CE reporting and license renewal directly to the Alaska Department of Insurance (DOI). Licensees are required to to report course completions when renewing licenses. The Alaska DOI provides a Continuing Education (CE) Report Form that needs to be filled out with course completions and notarized prior to license expiration. This CE Report Form should only be given to the DOI in case of an audit. The form can be found here: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/ins/Insurance/programs/Licensing/CE/CE%20Reporting%20Form.pdf