This course covers the basic concept of ethics with a detailed definition and what it entails. We will discuss the role of ethics in our personal as well as professional lives and the challenges faced. We will also discuss the core ethical values and how rationalization is used a as a common tool. Finally, we will talk about the framework of ethical decision-making and conclude with a brief discourse on ethics and conflict of interests.
Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Basic - Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Terminal Building 941 O Street, Ste. 400
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.