This course provides a concise overview of how financial management is used to create higher market values for an organization. Since the information contained within these lessons deals with advanced topics, the user should have a good working knowledge of both accounting and financial management prior to taking this course.
Upon completion of the course, the student will know:
- How to move your company into more value-added activities .
- How to break the accounting habit, and why you should.
- How to understand the difference between cashoflow and earnings.
- How to look for value that is not on the Balance Sheet.
- How to restructure a company.
- Is a merger the right plan?
- How to initiate Value Based Management in your company.
- How to measure the creation of value.
Creating Value Through Financial Management - New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 20 W. State Street P.O. Box 325
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. You may now print your certificate online. Keep in mind that you must keep a copy of each certificate of completion on file for 2 years after your renewal date. If you carry over CE credits to the next 2 year license term, then you must keep the certificate of completion on file for 4 years for the courses carried forward. Licensees are responsible for CE reporting and license renewal directly to the Alaska Department of Insurance (DOI). Licensees are required to to report course completions when renewing licenses. The Alaska DOI provides a Continuing Education (CE) Report Form that needs to be filled out with course completions and notarized prior to license expiration. This CE Report Form should only be given to the DOI in case of an audit. The form can be found here: http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/ins/Insurance/programs/Licensing/CE/CE%20Reporting%20Form.pdf