Terrorism and Insurance
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Property and Casualty
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Nevada Licensed Insurance Professionals
This course will address how terrorism affects many areas of insurance including underwriting, health insurance, life insurance, property and casualty insurance, and workers compensation. Students will also learn the terminology associated with terrorism, different categories of terrorism, and the risk management and liability issues that arise therein. Finally, this course will cover the Terrorism Insurance Act (TRIA) and discuss other onogoing issues concerning terrorism that are still being discussed, as this is a still-developing topic in the world of insurance.
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Define Terrorism and other terms and concepts associated with Terrorism
- Discuss how Terrorism affects underwriting in the insurance field
- Discuss how Terrorism affects health insurance in the insurance field
- Discuss how Terrorism affects life insurance in the insurance field
- Discuss how Terrorism affects property and casualty insurance in the insurance field
- Discuss how Terrorism affects workers' compensation
- Define the Terrorism Insurance Act (TRIA) and how it applies to both Terrorism and the insurance field
Terrorirsm and Insurance - Nevada Division of Insurance
- Nevada Division of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1818 E.College Parkway, Suite 103
- Carson City
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations! You have successfully completed your continuing education course. ATTENTION: Please complete the affidavit, if required, and provide to 3rd party affiliate of 360training.com that monitored your exam; otherwise, please complete the affidavit and fax to 360training.com at 512-853-2657. 360training will report your credit hours to the Department of Insurance within 15 days. You may also now print your completion certificate online. Keep in mind that certificates of completion must be kept on file for 5 years.
You will not be required to pass the quizzes to move on to the next lesson.
You will be required to pass the final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.