This package is designed to meet the needs and interest of the Property and Casualty Insurance Professional. As you seek to meet the Texas State requirement of 24 hours of CE every 2 years, 360training has created a simple package for you that meets your needs, as well as, is relevant to your professional license line. This package is designed to meet the needs of agents choosing to complete ½ of their requirements or for those not needing to complete all of their requirements with online study. You will have a one year access to your courses with this purchase.
You will receive 12 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. All of these courses are approved by the Texas Department of Insurance as “classroom equivalent”. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour for state filing will be added during your check out.
This package offers the following 3 classroom equivalent courses:
· Introduction to Property and Casualty Insurance and the Insurance Contract (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent)(6 Hours)
· Texas Commercial General Liability Insurance (General) (Classroom Equivalent)(3 hours)
· New Employee (General) (Classroom Equivalent)(3 hours)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.