24hr P&C Classroom Equivalent/Self Study Package #2
14 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Audience: Texas Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agents
This package is designed to meet the needs and interest of the Property and Casualty Insurance Professional. As you seek to meet the Texas State requirement of 24 hours of CE every 2 years, 360training has created a simple package for you that meets your needs, as well as, being relevant to your professional license line. You will have a one year access to your courses with this purchase.
You will receive 24 hours of credit once you have completed all courses. After reviewing the course material, you will be given 5 attempts to pass the final exam in the “Self-study” courses. A certificate of completion will be immediately available in your online profile after successfully completing of each course. Additionally, 360training will promptly submit your courses credit at the end of each course completion. The $.75 per credit hour fee for state filing will be added during your check out.
This package includes the following 5 courses:
· Flood Insurance (General Credit) (Self-Study)(3 Hours)
· Introduction to Property and Casualty Insurance and the Insurance Contract (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent)(6 Hours)
· Property Insurance (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent) (7 Hours)
· Homeowners and Dwelling Insurance (General Credit) (Self-Study)( (6 Hours)
· Ethics for Insurance Professionals – Basic (Ethics Credit)(Classroom Equivalent)(2 Hours)