The package comprises of the following courses:
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Basic TX - (Ethics Fulfills 2 Hrs Ethics Requirement)(Classroom Equivalent)
- Principles of Insurance TX - (General)(Classroom Equivalent) (13.5 Hours)
- Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals (TX) (General Credit) (2 Hours)
- Agency Operations (General Credit) (Classroom Equivalent)(6 hours)
- Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance (General Credit) (7 Hours)
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Anti-Money Laundering for Insurance Professionals (TX)||Insurance Education|
|Agency Operations||Insurance Education|
|Life, Health, Long-term Care and Disability Insurance||Insurance Education|
|Principles of Insurance||Insurance Education|
|Ethics for Insurance Professionals - Basic||Insurance Education|
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of each course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page..
You will not be required to pass the quizzes to move on to the next lesson.
You will be required to pass each final exam with a 70% in order to receive course credit.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.