This course provides a general overview of the principles and mechanics of Life, Health, Long Term Care and Disability insurance. These four policies are amongst the most widely-selling policies in the insurance industry. This course examines each type of insurance as to its function and need, and then explores deeper into each policy with related definitions, additional coverages, endorsements, and exclusions. Real-life situations and examples will illustrate the applications of each policy, and aid in the understanding of concepts related to Life, Health, Long Term Care and Disability insurance.
Life, Health, Long-Term Care and Disability Insurance - Texas Department of Insurance
- Texas Department of Insurance
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 333 Guadalupe PO Box 149104
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.