The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical insurance vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You’ll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories…just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. We’ve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them.
The instructional content is reinforced with:
· Interim quizzes in the format of your state exam so that you may monitor your progress easily
· Key Points summary at the end of each chapter that reduces the critical information to less than a page
· An extensive glossary/index that allows you to effortlessly define or locate that important term you simply cannot remember
· A rigorous final exam designed to tell you if you are adequately prepared for the State Exam
· State Law material translated into plain English which simplifies the section of the test that causes 70% of the failures.
Online Course Outline:
Your state insurance regulators built an Exam Content Outline which dictates the information which we must include in the Online course. Parts I through III of the Course make up the “national core” portion (useful in any state). Part IV is the State Law section of your course.
Part I: Property and Casualty Fundamentals
· Chapter 1 Building a Property and Casualty vocabulary
· Chapter 2 Contract Law
· Chapter 3 Basics of Property Insurance
· Chapter 4 Basics of Liability Insurance
Part II: Personal Lines
· Chapter 5 Homeowners and Dwelling policies
· Chapter 6 Personal Auto Policy
· Chapter 7 Watercraft and Flood policies
Part III: Commercial Lines
· Chapter 8 The Commercial Package policy
· Chapter 9 Commercial Property
· Chapter 10 Commercial General Liability
· Chapter 11 Crime and Fidelity Bonds
· Chapter 12 Equipment Breakdown Coverage
· Chapter 13 Other Commercial Policies: Auto, Marine & Farm
· Chapter 14 Business owners Policy
· Chapter 15 Workers Compensation and Employers Liability
Part IV: State Insurance Laws
· Chapter 16 State specific Insurance Law
· Chapter 17 State specific Property & Casualty Insurance Law
· Chapter 18 State specific Property Insurance Law
· Chapter 19 State specific Casualty Insurance Law
Online Access Period:
A. Online Prep Course:
· You have 90 days from the date of purchase to access the Online Prep Course.
· 360training.com, Inc. will provide a one-time extension of 90 additional days for a nominal fee of $29.95. Please contact our enrollment advisors for more details at 888-360-8764.
Buyer’s Right to Cancel:
360training.com, Inc. offers a reasonable return policy to our customers. Please read the information below to understand your options.
· As long as the Online Prep Course has NOT been completed, you have 3 business days from the date of purchase to request a full refund minus a $15 non refundable processing fee. Please send an email request to email@example.com or call customer support at 800-442-1149 to initiate a refund.
Please visit our support website for additional information at www.360trainingsupport.com
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
Subject Matter Expert
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.