We have everything you need to obtain your Texas Insurance Adjuster License.
Our All Lines Insurance package covers all concepts related to the insurance adjusting field and earns you 40 credit hours. We will provide you with the necessary resources to complete the All Lines Insurance exam that is to be taken online after youve completed the State and Core course.
This package allows anyone with interest in obtaining their Texas Insurance Adjuster License to complete the entire course and exam online at their convenience, 24/7. There is no additional coursework or testing required once you pass our exam.
In compliance with TDI requirements this package will provide the knowledge to understand each Texas specific policy form.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
- Foundations of Legal Contracts
- Insurance Basic
- Adjusting Losses
- Insurance Forms and Dwelling Policies
- Homeowners (HO) Policy
- Farm Property and Liability Coverage
- Commercial Package Policy
- Equipment Breakdown and Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Surety and Fidelity Bonds Coverages
- Commercial Ocean Marine Insurance: Hull and Cargo Coverage
- Protection and Indemnity Insurance
- Aviation Insurance
- Other Coverages and Options
- Texas Auto Insurance Law
- Workers Compensation
- Texas Statutes and Rules Common to Property and Casualty Insurance
- Before you proceed to the final exam, you must successfully complete the Core and State All Lines Adjuster courses
- You will be given a keycode at the end of each course that you will use to answer a lesson quiz question correctly
- Once the question is answered correctly, you will have access to the final exam
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.